Saturday, May 25, 2024

Visit my New Substack for Most Recent Posts

I am now posting on Substack.  I like the interface and the ability to easily connect with readers.  The net result is I am posting more.

 
Me.  Photo by smart granddaughter.
Click here to visit my new blog location for newest posts. Here is a sample front page view....note that it's easy to select a post:

Sample front page from A Wild Olive Branch

I post new short essays on Tuesdays and often additional posts during the week.  I would love to have you some along for the journey.  It's easy to subscribe and have new posts delivered to your email.


Substack also has a "notes" feature that allows creators to post short....well....notes with images.  You can see my notes feed here.  Notes is available from a link on my Substack "home page." Here's a sample notes roll from late May 2024:
 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment